The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Metz Custom 1955 $1000.00
Jeff Metz Jr.

York, Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2018 5:44 pm    

Up for sale is #3 of my Accurate vintage recreations.
Down to the last detail.
Lightweight at 6.9 lbs Swamp ash body
Handwound Pickups at 6.5 and 6.9k
Slightly microphonic bridge pickup(purposely) not only amplifies the strings but also the acoustic properties of the wood!
The best quality materials and high end craftsmanship make this guitar look, sound, and feel truly amazing!
Here are a few testimonials!
Thanks

"Just wanna give a shout out and props to Mr. Jeff Metz Jr. guitar builder supreme who I recently purchased a 52 Tele custom relic from and let me tell you , it kicks major ass....Tone , feel, playability...super light...has it all..better than any Fender or Nash ...I rode her hard today ,put it to the test....and it is MOJO central....creamy, wood tone....ooo yea.......he's building another as we speak, hit him up!!! Dude is a master craftsman. I think I am a Tele man now....ironically... the Clash just came on pandora, Have a great night! ..ROCK AND ROLL!!!!"

"Once again..The blonde Metz 52 Tele is the bomb... no going back now... was like flying with angels tonight...Wow. Check him out !!! Best tone I've ever experienced. Can't wait to play her tomorrow!!"
-Gus Aguirre
Red Eye

https://www.facebook.com/gaguirre/videos/10214237501404380/

7.25 Radius
Vintage frets
Heel adjust
CTS Pots
CRL switch
Handwound Pickups
6.9 lbs
Comes with Brand New Fender Gig bag!