The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  LWT Streaming - Troy's New Streaming Video Website!
Troy Brenningmeyer

Bethalto, IL
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2018 7:46 pm    

Hey guys, I recently just put up a brand new website for my Dobro, Lap Steel, Weissenborn, and Pedal Steel Lessons. It's a super easy to use "Streaming Video" website.

You can check it out here: https://www.LWTstreaming.com

It works great on Tablets, Smart Phones, as well Desktop and Laptop computers.

*For A Limited Time Only - If you want to check out a FREE LESSON of "Song Of The Islands" recently featured in the HSGA (Hawaiian Steel Guitar Association) Newsletter.

Go here: https://www.lwtstreaming.com/programs/song-of-the-islands-for-c6-hawaiian-lap-steel

I'm not sure how long I'm going to have it up for free, but as long as you don't see "lock icons" on the Tablature, Jam Tracks, etc you should be fine to check it all out.

I'm trying to offer lots of different options for people who want access to my lessons and all the material for them.

1. I'm offering individual purchase of each lesson with instant streaming video accesss
2. I'm offering different subscription plans to be able to have access to Everything on the site.
3. I'm also offering one time Bundle Purchases for some of my most popular lessons.

I'm still fine tuning things on it. If you have a question, send me an email.

Thanks everybody! Hope you enjoy the new site!
~Troy~