The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Repository for my tablature of Lloyd Green music
Jan Jonsson

Gothenburg, Sweden
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2018 3:34 am    

Hi,

There is now an on-line repository with all my transcriptions of Lloyd Green music, kindly hosted by forum member Walter Stettner on his tribute web site.

See Walter's announcement here:

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=329862

Best regards,

-- Jan

Bill Sutton

Post  Posted 8 Apr 2018 5:53 am    

Jan I would like to Thank you for your Wonderful Tab...and for your time to write this tab by Lloyd Green. You do a Superb job on all your Tablature. I have learned A lot from you. I love Lloyd Green very much...He is A Steel Guitar"Legend" I've heard only one other Steel Guitar picker that I thought sounded a little like Lloyd...and that is "Tommy White" Tommy does some Awesome Steel Work. I would also like to thank "Walter Stettner" for making this Tribute web site Available for all who love Lloyd Green. Thank you again Jan...You are A first class Guy.

Take care my friend.
Bill Sutton.

Ricky Davis

Bertram, Texas USA
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2018 8:35 am    

This below from another post; but yes also thanks Walter for his great Lloyd Green avenue.
Quote:
OMG; ya'll are making me teary-eyed again. This is incredible for a chance for steel players to actually feel where the great Lloyd Greens hands GO when he plays some of the most passion filled phrasing on the steel guitar. Jan; I am so proud of you and have been proud of you ever since I met you almost 20 years ago when we played steel guitars together. Then you got my Blue Darlin Eddy Fulawka made for me; as that is the best hand shake I could ever give a person. You have always had a perfect ear for what is really going on musically; and this is another way of "How to hear music" you are presenting with Lloyd Green's music. I know Lloyd is so proud of you too.....Continue on my Brother, Love ya.
Ricky