The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  168 Hours from now
Larry King

Watts, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jun 2018 6:54 am    

That's right folks.....in a few short 168 hours , Jason Stilwell will be tuning up his coveted Emmons at the Oklahoma Steel Guitar Assn annual convention/show and getting prepared to sing some good old , straight ahead , traditional {I'm talking the real stuff} Country Music . Not the stuff they play on the Top 40 radio stations....no Badonkadonk here , no Watermelon Crawl , not the junk that the ACM recently honored.....no Sir .
Maybe some Ray Price , Mel Tillis , Faron Young....Coke Cola claims they are the real thing....correction , traditional country music is THE real thing...come and experience it for yourself.
I haven't said anything about money and although it costs lots of money and effort to put on a show of this size , the Club has opted to allow you to donate any entrance money without a set amount at the door in an effort to increase our attendance . Please do your part , come and enjoy the camaraderie , the fellowship , and the delicious food prepared by the wonderful ladies and wives .'m looking forward to seeing all y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john buffington

Owasso OK - USA
Post  Posted 16 Jun 2018 8:31 am    

I totally agree, other than somewhere in Texas, this is the place to be to get your fix for some hard core Country Music. My Texas Band mate/Boss man Larry Lange has graciously agreed to be on my set Saturday evening and I am really excited about that. There will be other fine vocalists there also, so come out and support, enjoy a weekend of really fine music.

Larry King

Watts, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jun 2018 1:04 pm    

T T T