The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dv Mark Evo-1
Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2018 6:44 am    

The perfect light powerful machine for a steelere, among the various amps available in the clean channel I chose to use the Fender twin 65, incredible hall reverb, can drive 4/8/16 ohm speakers, light, powerful, super silent and with a perfect sound both in the clean channel and in that drive, have fun for those who can try it .. Francesco Very Happy Very Happy

Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2018 8:24 am    

That looks good Francesco. 2 channels with 6 selectable amp models ea. channel. Might be a solution to players looking for a dual purpose amp, i.e. steel and guitar etc.

I know Mark electronics has been around a while, but I had not seen this guitar amp head. I see availability at MF for around $600. Not bad. Thanks for the heads up.

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2018 8:40 am    

Hello Jerry, I've been using it for 2 days and I have to say it's a great car, really great, try it if you can ... Francesco Smile Smile

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2018 9:16 am     Dv Mark Evo-1

I'm trying my new Dv Mark Evo-1 in my various concerts both with the tribute to Neil Young and with the Tribute to Dire Straits, I'm trying to be directed to the mixer with the balanced output Line Out, which with my 1x14 speaker with a Peavey Black Widow 1501-4 Neo cone, I'm using both the Fender Twin 65 amp formula and the Vox ac30, I have to say that I have a magnificent sound, I'd like it if you want a lightweight, transportable two-channel system that can be connected to the Mixer than to a cash desk. Good music to all .. Francesco Smile Smile Smile

Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2018 6:24 pm    

I've had the DV Mark Micro 50 Jazz head for awhile and like it a lot. The reverb is a little odd (I stress 'little') but is acceptable. It's single channel, 50 watts into 4 ohms. I've been playing steel through it into an old 8 ohm CTS 15" in an open back cabinet and it sounds real good. I use it with a 4 ohm 10 in an open back cabinet for guitar and it also works fine. Has an effects loop and line in, too. A lot of the guys on the jazz forum are using the DV Mark gear with good results. Very simple operation - volume, bass, mid, high, reverb.

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2018 8:24 am     Dv Mark Evo-1

This new Dv Mark Evo-1 is a perfect machine for every Stelere, small lightweight with 12 amps of your choice, I recommend it to everyone ... Very Happy Very Happy