The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thanks TSGA
Buck Reid

Nashville,TN
Post  Posted 13 Mar 2018 5:32 am    

A big thank you to Albert and Debbie Talley for the invitation, and their hard work in putting on another fantastic show! It was great seeing friends, old and new.

I also want to thank everyone who attended my seminar on Thursday. I felt it was the best one to date... a lot of great questions and I appreciate everyone being so engaging.

I hope everyone had safe travels going home and I look forward to the next time we can get together!!

Jason King

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2018 4:32 am    

You sounded great Buck! Always a pleasure to see you perform. It was nice getting to visit with you also. Thanks for being a great example and friend to Jacob.

Buck Reid

Nashville,TN
Post  Posted 15 Mar 2018 3:54 pm    

Jason, It was a pleasure to see and visit with you and your Dad, Max, and son Jacob! Looking forward to seeing you all in Branson at the end of the month. Sure to be a great time... thank you for your kind words my friend!

Wally Moyers

Lubbock, Texas
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2018 7:46 am    

Always a pleasure see you and hear you play Buck, hope to see you again soon. Great sets!

Paul King

Gainesville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2018 4:15 pm    

You are one of the many highlights of the show for me Buck. You just blow me away with your playing. Thanks again for coming to Texas.

Larry McFall

Huntsville,Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2018 8:16 am     The Texas Steel Guitar Association is fantastic!

I agree, the 2018 TSGA Jamboree was indeed fantastic and of course the gathering of so many great artist to say the least about, Lloyd. Him and Jay Dee were just the icing on the cake. I guess I get more of a kick out of going to Dallas for the TSGA shows than anywhere else. Even got to do a set on my old Steel Guitar a few years ago like 2011.

Next year will be here soon. Looking forward to it!
Played the Steel from 1948. Have had the opportunity to play a multitude of Military venues considering I spent over 32 years with the U.S. Army. Got to play in many foreign countries which was fantastic. Married to the same woman for more than 57 years. Have children, all of them served in the military. 7 Grandchildren.

Pete Burak

Portland, OR USA
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2018 9:30 am    

I picked up Bucks CD and Rhythm Tracks in Dallas, and have been having great fun listening and playing along.
Great playing, Buck! Thx! Smile