The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dallas Steel Guitar Show
Tommy Huff

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 1 Mar 2018 7:10 pm    

Hello friends and members. I guess everyone is getting exited about the show this year. What a great line-up of players we will get to see . I had such a great time at last years show I'm really looking forward to this year. I will have my own vendors spot this year and I will be bringing many of my speakers cabinets and speakers. Also, I am bringing 4 or 5 very nice Peavey amps. 4 of them have 15" speakers in them and plenty of power foe steel and six-string. Also, for the tube-amp guys I will have my tube tester with me so, feel free to bring any tubes you might need checked....I will gladly check them for you.....no charge......So please stop by my booth and visit. hope to see a lot of the friends I have made on the forum and always looking to meet new friends......thanx Tommy

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 3 Mar 2018 10:18 pm    

Everyone needs to go by Tommy's booth at the Dallas Show and check out his Speaker cabinet's...he makes some really fine cab's, loaded or not they are really great quality cabinet's...wish I could make it to Dallas this year, but other obligations came up...will make it next year...have a great time Tommy and hope to see you soon...Brian Cool

Tommy Huff

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2018 5:35 am     it's almost here.....

looking forward to meeting lots of members at the Dallas show.....see ya there.....Tommy