The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Zumsteel 8&8 AVAILABLE in Dallas (Sold)
Tommy Dodd

Acworth, Ga., USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 6:43 pm    

To be offered for sale at the TSGA in Dallas is this very rare Zumsteel D10 with 8&8. The guitar was born in 2000 and has been babied its' whole life. The setup is mostly Emmons but has pedal 0 as the Franklin changes, and the E's to Eb on the RKR. Guitar is overall in great condition as is the case. This little jewel plays like butter and sounds like.....a Zum. Due to previous negative comments and responses with forum postings of some high-line guitars I have chosen to not list a price. If you are a serious potential buyer for a steel guitar of this caliber please contact me directly through pm (private mail) or email below.

Last edited by Tommy Dodd on 5 Mar 2018 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 8:06 pm    

Beautiful guitar. If I didn't have three psg, I'd have this one. But am really looking for a U-12 Zum, set up with Newman setup.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Tommy Dodd

Acworth, Ga., USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2018 3:12 pm    

I want to thank all of you that showed interest in this guitar and contacted me through pm or email. A buyer came forth and offered a price that I feel is a good deal for me and for him. So, I won't have the guitar for sale in Dallas as planned. Sorry.