INSTRUCTION STRINGS ACCESSORIES MUSIC LINKS
 Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com for Steel Guitars, Strings, Instruction, Music and Accessories 
Forum Index
where steel players meet online
The Steel Guitar Forum

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  GK MB212-ii Bass Amp please close
Nick Koff

Los Angeles, California
Post Posted 27 Feb 2018 5:02 pm     Reply with quote

The Gallien-Krueger MB212-II is your ideal grab 'n' go bass combo amp. G-K's MB II Series combos sport ultra-efficient digital power plants, making them unbelievably lightweight. Another cool innovation is G-K's Chain Out, which lets you connect your MB212-II to an MBP-powered enclosure to create a big-club-ready combo rig. Tweak the MB212-II's 4-band active EQ and gain control to nail your signature tone with just the right amount of grit. And at a scant 37 lbs. the MB212-II is a 500-watt featherweight that easily fits in your subcompact. Get great bass sound and effortless transportability with the Gallien-Krueger MB212-II. Extremely low mileage - $600 + shipping

Last edited by Nick Koff on 24 Apr 2018 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post Posted 28 Feb 2018 4:40 am     Bass Amp Reply with quote

From Gladus and the girls, = Ain't that a "PIP". lol How do you find this great gear. I know L.A. is a large (bigger than some states) Another 4 my wish list, lol. Trouble is wish list grows, but by the time I get there it's gone Crying or Very sad
If body would allow, I'd go back to work, part time at least, to support my GAS,lol
CAA Laughing Rolling Eyes
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.
Nick Koff

Los Angeles, California
Post Posted 28 Feb 2018 8:42 am     Re: Bass Amp Reply with quote

Art Beard wrote:
From Gladus and the girls, = Ain't that a "PIP". lol How do you find this great gear. I know L.A. is a large (bigger than some states) Another 4 my wish list, lol. Trouble is wish list grows, but by the time I get there it's gone Crying or Very sad
If body would allow, I'd go back to work, part time at least, to support my GAS,lol
CAA Laughing Rolling Eyes

I find it at the guitar store, Art. I got this for my rehearsal room backline but stumbled across a GK800 head with a separate cab at a garage sale and decided to use that instead of this. They sound the same, more or less, but the other one is heavier so I won't feel obligated to provide a bass amp at gigs, which this extremely light amp almost forces me to do. I have enough to carry.

Los Angeles, California
Post Posted 24 Apr 2018 8:15 am     Reply with quote

Not for sale anymore. Please close.