The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  90's Gibson Les Paul Speciial
Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 20 Feb 2018 4:14 pm    

$1100..........."obo"..........hot axe and it even comes with a hard shell case.

Anyway I made my mark with this axe. Too old to try again................13 big ones OBO.........try to a new one that sounds like this

Last edited by Barry Yasika on 24 Feb 2018 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 20 Feb 2018 4:21 pm     This is the shit that made Gibson..................Gibson

It kicks ass, well that is if you can play it does. I can play and it has that fat in your face Gibson tone. P90's are have that little nastier edge if your looking for that.I've played this thing 15 years, it's my go to guitar even over a black Custom. This thing has some serious tone, Don't like the price? Make an offer, gotta go though..soon

Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2018 8:39 am     Lower Price

I knocked off $200 big ones if you don't want the hard shell case and can live with a gig bag another 50 off. It's too bad I can't put a few sound bites or recommend one on youtube. If I could the axe might be gone cause it really cuts. The sound is what would sell this axe, cause I'll admit it ain't the prettiest guitar. I've gotten more complements on my tone on this guitar, especially when I play slide than my Gibson Custom LP and that's a mouthful. Anyway this is it, after another few days I just keep it.