The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  My Pedal Extenders (Easy And Simple)
Willie Sims

PADUCAH, KY, USA
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2018 4:26 pm    

Here is a look at Easy and simple Pedal Extenders for Emmons Legrand Steel Guitar.

Willie Sims

PADUCAH, KY, USA
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2018 5:12 pm    

these pedels are made with one inch flat tubing, the kind used on door handles.to open and shut the door.they just slide on or off.no need for fastners can be made any length ,

Ron Pruter

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 12 Feb 2018 4:42 pm    

Willie, very interesting. Can you tell me more; what and where to get this material? I love 'em. RP

Willie Sims

PADUCAH, KY, USA
Post  Posted 13 Feb 2018 10:10 am    

Ron hi, I don't know where to get the material they are made of, I would think you could get it from a door manufacturer , or any shop that specializes in aluminum doors OR Windows, the good thing about these pedal extenders, you can slip them on or off anytime you want to , put them in your case, OR your seat. You could put a locking screw on them, but I didn't find it necessary. Mine only added 1/2 inch to the pedal, but it made the pressure so much easier. I couldn't hardly believe it. The good thing about these extenders, you don't have to change anything on your guitar, LEAVING it all original. PS the end plugs on pedal extenders are made from 1/2 inch square aluminum rod, only tools I used was a HACKSAW and a file . They can be polished to.

Willie Sims

PADUCAH, KY, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2018 9:39 am    

for jay Thompson ,check online metals dot com.look for aluminumtube rectangle sold by the inch or foot.this post is for RON PRUTER ALSO. GO TO PART NUMBER 13395.