The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Nashville 400 w/Telonics speaker
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2018 4:11 pm    

I do not play out anymore so I need to ease some stuff I never use and don't need out the door.

I bought this one a few years ago to clean up and re-sell, I don't know anything about the history, but it sounds much better than a Nash 400 I had several years ago. It may have been modded, I don't know. I put a Telonics speaker in it which probably lightened it 8 or 10 lbs, it weighs 46 lbs with the Telonics, a Nashville 112 weighs 42.3 lbs, and the 400 has a lot more power. I left the BW emblem on it because it was there. It originally had chrome corners on it but they were dented and rusty so I replaced them with new black ones.

The price was $450, lowered to $400 plus shipping, I will work with you on shipping and get the cheapest rate I can. I would love for someone to pick it up locally.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 26 Jan 2018 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2018 4:51 pm    

To the top, I added the actual weight.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2018 6:58 am    

To the top, price lowered.

J R Rose

Keota, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2018 10:34 am    

WOW Folks, This a bargain price. The Telonics speaker is worth $200 plus. Someone needs to jump on this or I will be temped and I do not need another amp. Good Luck Darvin, should go soon. J.R.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2018 5:13 pm    

To the top.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2018 6:13 pm    

Sold. Close it up.