The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Just bought a Quilter micropro mach2
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 18 Jan 2018 6:46 pm    

Just today I got this Quilter amp from Jim Palenscar...I purchased it for using with my jazz guitar and it sounds great to my ears. I was hoping that I might be able to use it for my steel guitars as well, and to my ears it sounds great with my GFI EXPO also. I havent gigged with it and the steel out anywhere yet, but I did use it for guitar today and got lots of compliments on the sound...very rich and full sounding amp. I am pretty positive that it will work well with my Rickenbacker console as well. Great amps, I highly recommend them...quality is evident in every way and Jim is a great guy to do business with !
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Jim Palenscar

Oceanside, Calif, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jan 2018 8:28 am    

Glad you received it Larry and are happy with it. That amp has an amazing amount of tonal variation in it from grunge to super clean with everything in between. Pat Quilter has really hit it outta the park- terrific sound from even the 8" model like you purchased.