The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  WTT: gig bags/soft cases
Michael Maddex

Northern New Mexico, USA
Post  Posted 14 Jan 2018 7:52 pm    

I am working on a strat-style build that wants a Gig Bag. I also have several new or like new Gig Bags not currently in use. So I am wondering if anyone out there has an extra Fender-size Gig Bag to trade.

The Bags/Cases that I have to offer to trade are:

: Guitar Research dreadnought size soft case with one exterior Zipper Pocket.

: Gator brand bass Gig Bag with one exterior Zipper Pocket. This is brand-new with Shoulder Strap and Hang Tags.

: TKL Lap Steel Gig Bag trapezoidal ~34" x 12" x 6" with one exterior Zipper Pocket.

: Generic keyboard soft case rectangular ~36" x 15" x 6" deep with three exterior Zipper Pockets. This one is also brand-new with a Shoulder Strap.

: These are all quality Gig Bags.

I know that this is a long shot and I know that I can buy a new Gig Bag or Case locally or online for a good price, but I thought that I would give this a try here first. I would like a straight across trade, but certainly would consider trading up or down, two for one, cash added or whatever else is fair and to our mutual benefit. So, what have you got? Email is OK, but I prefer PM for First Contact.

All Trademarks are the Property of their respective Owners and are used for Descriptive Purposes Only. No Infringement is intended.

Edward Rhea

Medford Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 15 Jan 2018 5:11 am    

Hey Micheal, sending you an email...I’d be interested in a trade for the gator bass bag. Thanks