The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Telonics FP-100C Volume Pedal
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2018 4:22 pm    

I bought this a couple of years ago to check it out since everyone seemed to like them. I only used it 2 or 3 times when I played in a church band occasionally and it sounded good, but it hasn't been out of my pack-a-seat for 6-8 months. My old pot pedal works fine for what little I practice. It comes with the power supply and I should have the original box and instructions, I don't remember where I put them.

The price is $450 plus $10.00 for shipping in the lower 48.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Gino Cecchetto

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2018 9:02 am    

I'm interested, looking into the various options to understand what exact version you have.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2018 9:12 am    

I'm not sure how to tell which version it is, but the letters after the serial number are MNSSB, if that helps any.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Gino Cecchetto

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2018 9:34 am    

Okay, thanks. I think it's mostly a matter of figuring out C after FP100. I've called Telonics, but couldn't speak with anyone.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2018 10:16 am    

I looked in the manual and it doesn't show what the C means either. The MNSSB means MONO, NO EXPRESSION CAPABILITY, STANDARD SOUND, STANDARD CONFIGURATION (MAX VOLUME TOE DOWN), BLUE LED. It must be a high profile, it is about the same height as my standard Goodrich pedal.

Larry Allen

Kapaa, Kauai,Hawaii
Post  Posted 24 Jan 2018 11:00 pm    

Hi Darvin. I'm interested , can this be used as just a regular VP or do you need ALL THE TELONICS preamp, etc???.Long time no hooking up with you!! Larry Very Happy

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2018 5:54 am    

Larry, this is used just like any other volume pedal and can be used with any amp or preamp. I used it with a Zoom preamp into various amplifiers.

Larry Allen

Kapaa, Kauai,Hawaii
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2018 11:18 am    

Darvin, how do you want to get paid? Larry. Ship to me at 99507. Very Happy

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2018 11:22 am    

Larry, I sent you a private message, if you don't get it let me know.

Thanks

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2018 4:45 am    

Sold pending receipt of funds.