The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Tn.Uncle: Leo J Eiffert, Jr." GOLD FISH GOSPEL " TOUR 2018
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Dec 2017 7:05 am    

My " GOLD FISH GOSPEL " TOUR 2018 starts January 5th ,2018 in Wrightwood,California next door to the RACOON. Ya'll comes out and see me. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jan 2018 10:25 pm    

My new CD single song, " REST MY SOUL " is taking hold on Young Country Records. Whoa! now who's Mad ?

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jan 2018 9:31 pm    

There is one word in this song ( REST MY SOUL ) that could WIN you $50.00..... It's easy !... if you hear it played on your local radio station. Give the call letters of the radio station & the word you heard in your City & State. Send it to:, P.O.Box 5412,Buena Park,California.90620. Good luck & thanks for playing. Winking BLUE CRAWFISH CUP for JESUS.

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2018 8:57 am    

Thanks to very body for being very kind to me in my crazy world of language of this music business world I'm in and do. Truth of Legacies on many Musicians who will be forgotten in time here in Southern California. I know the world ends when you die. Til than, I will keep preaching out my LOVE of my Musicians friends who I cherish for giving me their time of day and help them live on..... This " Gold Fish Tour " is shaping up and " REST MY SOUL " single CD is taking over the " BLUE CRAWFISH CUP " for JESUS song on Young Country Records.... My World Wide Distributing is in full swing from .... AUDIO VIDEO DUPLICATING,1426 W. 6th Street,(Suite 200) Corona,California.92882. They do everything for you. Give them a Call (951) 272-8383 & They'll price match Guarantee out anybody in this business. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jan 2018 7:05 am    

21 WHITE RACING HOMING PIGEONS will salute the " GOLD FISH TOUR 2018 " for my dear late friend (Steel Guitarist)Mr.Al Parrett at the VFW in Riverside,California,10303 Arlington Avenue in his (Al)career Legacy of Southern California Country Music neighborhood History that he is a true part of. Date will be released soon! Winking