The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  G & L ASAT CLASSIC PRICE DROP $1075 to $875 & shipping
steve takacs

beijing, china via pittsburgh (deceased)
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2017 7:52 am    

I am putting this G&L guitar up for sale again. The previous ad was locked

This is the American made model not the the cheaper foreign made Tribute model and is also not the Bluesboy version .

The condition is near mint and is Blueburst in color. Plays easily and the pickups bark. Includes the hardshell case shown and case candy

The guitar ships from near Fargo ND and will be packed well by my friend who is also a guitar and mandolin player who has packed and shipped my instruments when I am not in the USA

PRICE DROP from $ 1075 to $ 875 to plus shipping/insurance of $55 for the Continental USA. Shipping is from Fargo ND, not China Please use Paypal

MY EBAY USER NAME IS IZTVAN if you care to check feedback others have left for me EBAY You can also check my previous sales on the Forum. Thanks Stevet

Sorry I do not have good photos of the front with me here in China, they are too dark. The front looks like this ASAT WITH BIT DARKER EDGING AND HAS THE BLUE COLORED TAILPIECE, NOT BLONDE.

Last edited by steve takacs on 5 Dec 2017 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 2 Dec 2017 9:16 pm     G & L bass

Steve, that's a looker, hate to hope it says for sale for a while, but I do. i am waiting for wslow moving VA paper work 2 be approved and when it is and the checks roll it. It won't be for sale long. I'll p.m. you.
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

steve takacs

Post  Posted 3 Dec 2017 3:11 am     Leo

Art,
Thanks for the positive comment. G and L guitars are solid players and lookers; Leo Fender had the magic working for him.

I don't really want to sell this but there is another six string G and L that his pulling at my heart strings a bit more. Unfortunately, I think the one I want will
probably be gone soon. stevet

steve takacs

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 12:03 am     Price Drop

I really want to,buy a guitar i have been eyeing and I doubt it will last long thus $200 price drop. Thanks. Steve

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 1:50 am     G & L tele

Steve, you are putting me in bad situation. Now have 2 drive to the Colorado river to have a river bank to walker up and down, yelling NOW AIN'T THAT CHEAP.
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

steve takacs

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 9:57 am     Sold

b0b
This one has been sold to a long time member in excellent standing on The. Forum.
Thx,
I will,send a donation when the dust settles,
Steve t