The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Peavey Generation EXP with Fishman Powerbridge
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2017 5:59 pm    

I used this guitar in the church band I played in for several years, but I've quit playing out so I need to start getting rid of stuff. I usually played steel in the band, but I left this guitar at the church to use when I needed to sub on electric, or acoustic guitar.

It is in really good condition, I've owned it 10 or 12 years and only played it out of the house one time in the last 5 years. It has dual humbuckers and a 5 way switch that allows splitting the coils. It can sound like a Les Paul, or a normal Tele. The Powerbridge gives you a very realistic acoustic sound, and can be used with the electric pickups for some extra snap. This guitar was made in Korea, but the quality is very good. The tuning keys are mini Grovers, 18:1 ratio. It comes with a generic, padded gig bag.

The price was $295.00, then $275.00, now $250.00 plus $20.00 shipping in the lower 48. Shipping will probably be higher but I'll pay the difference. I can take Paypal if you want to add 3% for the fee.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 23 Dec 2017 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 4 Nov 2017 5:23 am    

Bump and price drop for the weekend. Was $295, now $275.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2017 9:19 am    

I haven't bumped this for a while but I still have it. New price $250 plus $20 shipping in the lower 48. It will probably cost more than that, but I'll absorb the rest.

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 31 Dec 2017 1:45 am     Fine Korean made guitar

Looks like a good deal to me! CAA
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Lee Bartram

Sparta, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 31 Dec 2017 5:35 am    

Darvin, I sent you a pm.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 31 Dec 2017 1:37 pm    

I sent you a reply Lee.

Jerry Meek

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 10 Nov 2018 4:50 pm     Peavey Generation XP

I sent you an email. Jerry

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 10 Nov 2018 4:51 pm    

This guitar sold several months ago, guess I forgot to post it was gone.