Ventura, California, USA
Posted 2 Sep 2017 2:41 pm
|TRADED LOCALLY -PLEASE CLOSE.
2010 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Solid body Electric Guitar
Original owner, purchased in 2010.
Limited run – Gorgeous honey amber single-piece top.
Condition 8.5/10 (small chip at strap lock on body)
Killer tone – exactly what you expect from a quality LP.
Professionally set up
SKB 5 latch TSA hard case (+keys).
$350+ shipping or will consider trade for quality 8 string lapsteel, big body jazz box, or semi hollow body 335-type 6 string. (Epiphone, Yamaha, Samick?). Can adjust $ for proper trade.
• Mahogany body/neck with solid maple veneer
• Single-ply cream body and neck binding
• Set mahogany neck with 1960's SlimTaper D profile
• 12" radius rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays and 22 medium-jumbo frets
• 2 ProBucker humbucking pickups
• Tune-o-matic bridge; stopbar tailpiece
• Chrome hardware; 14:1 ratio Grover die-cast tuners
• Clipped-ear headstock with gold Les Paul model silkscreen
• 2-ply truss rod cover with Les Paul Standard inscription
• Single-ply elevated cream pickguard
• Amber bell knobs on volume/tone controls
• 3-way selector switch
Played it at a couple of gigs; used it on a couple of recordings, but all in all, I'm more of an acoustic guitar - pedal steel guy.
Customer: "Waiter, how do you prepare your chicken?"
Waiter: "We usually tell them they're not going to make it."