Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Finger Picks
James Hartman

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2017 9:34 am    

Bill Groner wrote:
Dennis Saydak wrote:
To Bill Groner; I have a set of PT brass fingerpicks that I could not get used to. They are as new in the box. I tried to give them away a while back to anyone who made a small a donation to this forum. IF you are interested let me know and I'll send them to you. They are beautifully made but I just prefer my Nationals and Kysers.

Thanks for your offer, but I have already purchased a set around the time of my original post. I use them off and on, but I have been experimenting with some others. PP are very nicely made.

Bill, are PerfectTouch the ones you let me try out last week? I thought they were quite nice.

Bill Groner

QUAKERTOWN, PA
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2017 10:19 am    

James Hartman wrote:
Bill Groner wrote:
Dennis Saydak wrote:
To Bill Groner; I have a set of PT brass fingerpicks that I could not get used to. They are as new in the box. I tried to give them away a while back to anyone who made a small a donation to this forum. IF you are interested let me know and I'll send them to you. They are beautifully made but I just prefer my Nationals and Kysers.

Thanks for your offer, but I have already purchased a set around the time of my original post. I use them off and on, but I have been experimenting with some others. PT are very nicely made.

Bill, are PerfectTouch the ones you let me try out last week? I thought they were quite nice.

Yes Jim, those are the ones you took for a spin.

James Hartman

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2017 3:14 pm    

Bill Groner wrote:
James Hartman wrote:

Yes Jim, those are the ones you took for a spin.

Happy with what I'm using, but I may have to get a pair of those - I think they had potential to be more comfortable.