The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Thanks to ISGC and Peterson for the hospitality this year
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Thanks to ISGC and Peterson for the hospitality this year
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2015 4:53 am    

I had a wonderful time at ISGC this year. Peterson and ISGC provided equipment and a facility for me to again have a clinic on using the Peterson Strobo Plus HD tuner to easily tune the E9 and C6 necks. A special thanks to Sue Haslam at Peterson Tuners and Michael Scott at ISGC for their hospitality.

Thanks to all that visited Denise and I at the Peterson booth. We sold several of our courses, one Quilter amplifier, several Hilton pedals and SIT strings and our easy feeling Pro Piks.

Thanks to Stoney and the wonderful band that backed up all the artists on stage.

If anyone has questions on any of their products they purchased from us, please call 217 433 7455----Gary Sill, Sill Music Supply
www.sillmusicsupply.com
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Walter Stettner

Vienna, Austria
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2015 5:06 am    

Always one of the highlights to hang out with Denise and you, Gary. Had a great time...and a big Thank You for letting me use your great guitar and amp on Thursday!

Best Regards, Walter