The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Is there a non-pedal and/or a Hawaiian Room at ISGC 2015?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Is there a non-pedal and/or a Hawaiian Room at ISGC 2015?
Ted Smouse

Austin, Texas USA
Post  Posted 25 Aug 2015 9:58 am    

Hello Scott family,

Is there going to be a non-pedal and/or a Hawaiian performance room at ISCG 2015 this year in St. Louis?

If so, is there a schedule and who is organizing?

Thanks,

Ted

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 25 Aug 2015 3:11 pm     Thanks, Ted-

Thanks, Ted, I was just about to ask the same question.
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.

Michael Scott

St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 26 Aug 2015 7:34 pm    

Sorry, we will not have a dedicated room for non pedal or Hawaiian this year. Unfortunately, Russler Steel Guitars will not be able to make the pilgrimage to St. Louis this year. We will miss them and look forward to seeing them in 2016. Their room being vacant this year allowed me to move the Jazz Show and the Sarno Music Solutions and Peterson clinics from the Pavilion to Salon V for 2015. This will put them closer to the Grand Ballroom. Perhaps something can be arranged in 2016.

Scotty’s International Steel Guitar Convention is next week. I have covered everything from arrival to departure. From bottom to top and everywhere in between. With all this being said, you want make sure you are at the Marriott as we all discover how much I’ve forgotten!

But seriously, after months of scheduling changes, I believe that I have a weekend you will enjoy. I hope to have our web site updated right away. I’m having server problems and hope to post this weekend. And this will include the main schedule.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Michael Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger