The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr " Last Drop Tour " Statring Aug.16th
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2015 7:51 am    

This will be my " Last Drop Tour". Starting August 16,2015. All Roads will lead me a helping hand with many last time visits. I will be doing Love Offering gigs to pave my way on this " Last Drop Tour ". My History after this trip with Traditional Country Music & it's Industry will be done. Thanks to all for a great ride over these many years (70) here and everywhere we have be together. I truly understand why my old friend Glenn Campbell has been like he has been. The show must end with my," God He Ain't Cheap " and this song Honors my late friend Cleat Wooley. Arrow Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr.

Jack Harper

Mississippi, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2015 1:52 am    

leo;
congratulations on 70 years in country music.
i know, being from nawlins', that the music started the day you were born and you had already picked up the beat during that 9 month journey before you got there. now you can finish the book.
let the good times roll....

country jack....

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2015 8:51 am    

Thanks Jack! This time when I'm in your town I will stay til we meet and visit my friend. The Book " Who Used Who, My Memories" is my open road of life. " I Ain't Got No Pedigree " but,I sure got love from all over this World. Uncle: Leo J Eiffert Jr. Arrow Charlie I will see you Too in Texas.

Edward Rhea

Medford Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2015 10:11 am    

Mr. Eiffert,
Where can one find a copy of your publication(book)? Thanks for all you do and have done. Traditional Country Music is still alright with me...

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2015 10:40 am    

Thanks Edward Rhea. I pull out on a few word mouth publishing deals and the paper works words I didn't like and they would not change with it and I am still shopping it til it's the right one,Deal or Business folks. My Book! " Who Used Who,My Memories ". It's my life and I'm sure many others that are in it, it's theirs too!. Mine is with respect to those who gave this New Orleans 9th ward coon ass poor boy something out of A Musicians life that most wish they had. It's not about the money. It's about the History,but money helps. It's about the truth of those who have got credit for what they didn't do,but, was a big part of how the Academy Of Country & Western Music in my life that I gave to The Academy Of Country Music folks gave me memories I could not had brought in a Career. Arrow