The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Sho-Bud Professional - Traded
Richard Smelker

Winters.Texas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2015 6:42 pm    

I have a 1972 Sho-Bud Professional-8 pedal/4knees, Emmons setup (ser.#2715)for sale or trade. I will trade for a S-10 or SD-10,with at least 3 pedals/4knees or sell for $1700 + shipping. I bought the guitar off the forum 2 years ago and have been happy with it - especially the tone. I had an issue with the A pedal not coming back to pitch but that issue has been fixed.The guitar has been updated - the rack and barrel has been completely replaced. It has a few bar dings but is in great shape. I play it in a cowboy church band and an occasional outreach program with the church band. It has a new case and leg/rod bag. I need to get a lighter steel because I recently injured my back and moving this steel really aggravates it.

[/b]

Last edited by Richard Smelker on 17 Jul 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andy Eder

North Florida, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2015 8:01 pm    

PM sent.

Richard Smelker

Winters.Texas, USA
Post  Posted 10 Jul 2015 9:11 am     bump

bump

Richard Smelker

Winters.Texas, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jul 2015 9:06 am     added photo

I had folks asking for a full shot underneath - here it is

Richard Smelker

Winters.Texas, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jul 2015 2:40 pm     Traded

The steel has been traded - donation to the forum to follow after delivery of the new to me S-10
Thanks for all that looked and inquired.
B0b - please close