The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Hillman Powder Coated Tone Bars
Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2014 12:40 pm    

Hey guys, thanks for your patience, suggestions and ongoing interest in our powder coated bars -- your bars are packaged Priority and ready to take to the Post Office early Monday morning!
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.

Gary Guzzardo

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2014 4:21 am    

Hey Michael . I would like to purchase a bar from you .My email is garyguzzardo.gg@gmail.com . Tell how you want payment .

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2014 6:54 am     Thanks for your interest, Gary

Thanks for your inquiry, Gary, check your email, Michael
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.

Gary Guzzardo

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 22 Oct 2014 9:26 am    

Got mine today ,Really smooth Great tone . I really Like it .Weight is perfect .. I'm sold . Well worth the money ...Thanks Michael.....

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 22 Oct 2014 10:07 am    

Thanks, Gary, glad the bar meets your expectations! Best, Michael

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2014 7:45 am     Halloween sale - take $10 off any bar purchase,

Here's a treat, certainly not a trick, sale pricing for our powder coated bars, take $10 off any bar purchased -- lap steel bars in 3/4" diameter, either 2 3/4" or 3" are $44.95, 7/8" x 3 3/8" are $49.95. Previous purchasers of any bar, take $15 off for any bar. We are able to offer some special pricing due in part to new pricing passed on to us from our machinists and powder coating firm. Thanks, please contact me with any questions. -Michael Hillman

Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 27 Oct 2014 2:44 am     powder coated bars (Red, Blue, or black Rajah bars)

I just had a nice chat with Mike. He's a great guy!! I just ordered a 7/8" x 3-1/4" Blue bar !! They look great !! And the price is right with 10 bucks off now with the sale. Price is very reasonable now at $49.95, which includes shipping. I should have my new one by Wednesday.

I've had a Red Rajah bar for over 5 years now, and since I received that bar I have used no other bar. Such a nosie eliminator and it slides nicely over the strings. These bars are very comparable to them.

Mike, email sent with payment, etc.

TXS and you guys should think seriously on trying one of these. I truly think you'd enjoy it more than you think. Whoa! Smile Smile Very Happy
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's

Last edited by Al Vesel on 30 Oct 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2014 8:03 pm     Thanks for the kind words, Al

Thanks for kind words, Al - it was really great to visit with you....let me know that your bar arrived (this week marks the first Priority shipment that the Post Office has lost, however in fairness to them, they paid to overnight a second bar to my buyer) and that it meets or exceeds your expectations! Everyone have a safe Halloween, and thanks for all of the interest in our Halloween bar sale!

Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2014 8:50 pm     powder coated bars (Red, Blue, or black Rajah bars)

Mike,

Also nice visiting with you buddy !! Got the bar today.

Love it !! Love it !!. Everyone should try one of these. Honestly, I would never go back to a non-coated bar since my Red, Rajah, and now this great improved bar. And now I have a red and a blue bar !!

Wow-you got to make a white one Mike. Then I couldn't me more patriotic.

Happy Halloween everyone !!

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's

Kevin Maki

Trimountain,MI. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2014 7:49 am     Red bar

Just ordered a red bar to match my red GFI "Ultra"!
Thanks Michael !

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2014 8:40 am     Thanks Kevin,

Thanks for your purchase Kevin, you should see your red bar today, (Monday 11/2) let me know that it arrives, and let me know your opinion of it's performance - Best, Michael

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2014 10:19 am     we will extend current pricing through the end of 2014,

Thanks again for all of the interest in our powder coated steel project. In response to a couple of inquiries, yes, we will extend current pricing of $49.95 for the larger bar (7/8" x 3 3/8") and $44.95 for 3/4" lap steels, (in either 2 3/4" or 3" lengths.) Thanks to some pricing improvements from our suppliers, we anticipate holding this pricing until our current inventory is exhausted....

Tommy White

Nashville
Post  Posted 11 Nov 2014 12:34 pm    

Just received my new powder coated bars today! One red and one black. They are beautuful and slicker than plastic shoes on hockey ice!
Thank you so much Michael!

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2014 2:27 pm     You are most welcome, Tommy!

Thanks, Tommy, hope you enjoy those bars - they are pretty slick, if I do say so myself!

Scott Shipley

The Ozark Mountains
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2014 3:56 pm    

Michael, put me down for a 7/8 x 3 3/8 in blue please. Will PayPal you the funds shortly.

Thanks!

Scott Shipley

The Ozark Mountains
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2014 4:16 pm    

Money sent!

Andrew Yanchick

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 17 Nov 2014 11:17 am    

Mike,put me down for a 7/8 x 3 3/8 black bar please,Andy

Andrew Yanchick

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2014 12:02 pm    

Money sent!

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2014 4:18 pm     need your address Scott,

thanks, Scott, I've received your payment, but the mailing address is missing from your PayPal information...I see your post wanting a blue bar, no problem. Something is going on with me not receiving an email when a new post appears on my thread, although I'm shown as watching it - anyway, just need your address, Best, Michael

Last edited by Michael Hillman on 18 Nov 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2014 4:19 pm     Thanks, Andy,

Thanks Andy, sent your bar today, and I'll email you tracking information, you should see it Thursday. Best, Michael

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 19 Nov 2014 4:04 pm     email address to order bars,

The email to order a bar is vmhillman66@gmail.com full size bars $49.95, lap steel bars $44.95, and, that is the PayPal address to pay...Scott and Bob, your bars were mailed today, check your emails for tracking numbers, Thanks All!! Michael

Quick edit -- someone asked about my Avatar, yes, that is me with my Danelectro double neck in 1965. We needed a bass player in our garage band, covering surf music, the Ventures, playing some country here and there. I bought that instrument for $125.00, and it was adequate for the time. My high school physics teacher was a hi-fi nut, and helped me build a reflex cabinet with an 18" speaker I bought from a guy that owned a drive in movie theatre. Powered it with my Sear Silvertone amp, and, no worries, I was a bass player! Does that bring back memories for anyone?

Andrew Yanchick

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2014 5:16 am    

WOW!! these bars are really slick.Thanks Mike for this product.Sure improved my playing.Anything that does that is worthy of mention.

Michael Sparks

Houston, Texas
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2014 7:43 am    

Mike,

Order in!

Emmons Resound 65 (any minute now...), 2017 Mullen G2, 2010 Emmons Le Grande II, 2003 Emmons Le Grande III, Emmons PP x 2, Telonics VP, Milkman 85W Pedal Steel Amp, Milkman Mini-40

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2014 12:31 pm     Thanks, Michael,

Thanks for your order, Michael, I will get your bar out early tomorrow morning, and email you tracking information....Best, Michael Hillman

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 3 Dec 2014 8:30 pm     Ttt

TTT^^^^