| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |
Oct 29: Comcast.net has stopped rejecting forum emails. 🙂

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Fender Squire Bullet Guitar w/ gig bag $50.00 plus shipping
George Kimery

Limestone, TN, USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2014 3:42 pm    

Guitar looks new and is in excellent condition. The only issue is the little vinyl sleeve that slides over the 3 way switch has been lost and replaced by some black electrical tape. Included is a soft sided gig bag.

It is packed in a box that measures 15"W x 44"L x 4"H. The shipping weight is 18 LB. It will ship from zip code 37681. Use this information to calculate the shipping rate to your location. FEDEX ground or USPS will probably have the cheapest rates.

George Kimery

Limestone, TN, USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2014 3:54 pm     Fender Squire Bullet Guitar with gig bag $50.00 plus shippi

OOPS! Don't know a guitar from an amp. Posted in wrong category, Please move to other instruments.

John Borchard

Athens, OH 45701
Post  Posted 1 Apr 2014 2:52 pm     Squire strat

George, I'll take it. Let me know how much the total is with shipping. I plan to give it to a deserving kid in my town who can't afford a guitar to learn on.

I'll send details by email so we can correspond that way rather than clog up the forum, if that works for you.

Thanks.

John Borchard

Kirk Eipper

Arroyo Grande, Ca.
Post  Posted 2 Apr 2014 10:57 am    

Nice move John. I love that!!!!
'10 Williams 700 Series SD10 4+5/ '71 Emmons S-10 3+4/ '73 Emmons D-10 8+4/ GK MB 200/ Custom Tommy Huff Cabinets/ Webb 614-E/ Steelseat.com Pak-a-seat/ Magnatone and Fender lap steels/ Cobra Coil bars & Strings/ pod 2.0/ Peterson Tuners/Goodrich V.P./ Boss RV5/Teles and Martins

www.kirkeipper.com

George Kimery

Limestone, TN, USA
Post  Posted 2 Apr 2014 3:22 pm     Fender Squire guitar and gig bag $50.00 plus shipping

John, may God bless you. It is a breath of fresh air to see somebody think of somebody besides themselves for a change. I can just see some kids eyes get big and a big smile come on their face when they are presented this guitar. I wish I could be there. It is a wonderful thing that you are doing. I would tell the kid that the only condition is that he must in turn do somebody else a favor for free when the opportunity comes. A good deed needs to be repaid with another good deed.

John Borchard

Athens, OH 45701
Post  Posted 2 Apr 2014 10:14 pm     Squire Strat

Indeed, George. A family friend gave me my first guitar, so it would be nice if the recipient of this one continues the favor.

John