The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Larrivee Baritone Guitar
Kelly Coyle

Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2012 12:15 pm    

This is an excellent condition BT-03 from Larrivee, purchased directly from the factory through Notable Guitars. I played it a lot at home over the last year, but in a fit of whimsey bought a Gibson AJ, and I have another baritone, so...

Anyway, plays very well. The basses opened up after a few months, and it has a nice, deep voice. Just like you'd expect. It needs strings. I presently have 14s on it, and tuned to Db. It was originally tuned to B with unknown strings on it -- I couldn't get Larrivee to tell me what they were.

What else? That's a satin finish over Sapele. It has a Baggs magnetic pickup in it, endpin installed, although the original endpin is in the case. I'd as soon leave it for you, but I'll have it taken out if need be. Hard case.

No trades; I'm full up. $1200 shipped in the continental U.S. PayPal preferred. I'd drive a bit to deliver as appropriate from Saint Paul, MN.

References: I haven't bought or sold anything here in a while. I am "orangekellymusic" on eBay; I haven't sold anything there in quite a while, either (I've managed to mostly temper the G.A.S. for now). On TalkBass, I am "Kelly Coyle," same as here.