The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Win A New Justice Pro-lite Psg At The Phoenix Show!!
CrowBear Schmitt

Ariege, - PairO'knees, - France
Post  Posted 7 Jan 2012 8:47 am    

as much as 'd love to be in sunny Arizona, i'll content myself w: sendin' y'all 20 $ for 5 tickets on the Prolite
Have a great time Mr. Green

Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2012 5:22 am    

CrowBear thank you for your support friend.
I'd love to see them ship that baby to you. Very Happy Very Happy

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 12 Jan 2012 6:14 am    

CrowBear just saw the 10 day forcast again and it looks like 70 degrees for the show

Not too often can you get a new Pedal Steel Guitar for $5

Joe Naylor
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP

Clark Doughty

KANSAS
Post  Posted 12 Jan 2012 8:36 am     Raffles

Hi Joe,
Just put a $100 check in the mail for five of the raffles. We had hotel reservations to come to the show but my wife Lucille is having surgery tomorrow so we had to cancel. Please keep us in your prayers...At least we can support the show through the raffles. Anything we might win I'm sure my buddy Jerry Foster will bring back to me, unless of course it's the guitar. He probably wouldn't be too happy about that.......LOL..........just kidding.....God bless and have a great show.....clark and lucy

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 14 Jan 2012 6:50 pm    

If Jerry hauls all the stuff home people are asking him to do he will look like a MO Bootlegger with his back bumper draggin

As the kids say "Just sayin'"

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP

Lee Barber

Sweeny, TX, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2012 6:02 am    

Is there a way to pay over phone, by cresit card and have the tickets sent to you for the raffels?

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2012 8:00 am    

Hay Lee we will figure this out.

I will let you know today but someway we can do Credit Card or Paypal at least.

Just not sure how our treasurer is doing that (Not my job - as some say Very Happy - but will find out for you.)

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2012 10:41 am     CC info

Credit cards need to be called in to the Treasurer of the SWSGA - Denny Beaver credit card info, by phone only. Use the 928.541.9651 number until noon tomorrow, then his cell, 602.686.1273 until 6:00 PM (MST) Saturday, January 21st.

Joe