The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Tama Imperialstar 5 pc Kit w/Hardware (Drum Set)
Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 3 Dec 2011 9:42 am    

Brand new still in boxes. This set of drums are mid-night Blue and purchased brand new September 4, 2011. Comes with Latin Percussion Black Beauty Sr. Cowbell with mount and Gibrialtar PE drum key. Set comes with 3 cymbals and 2 stands (ride, crash, and splash) splash goes on arm of stand for ride cymbal. 14" highhat with stand, snare, 2 rack toms, floor tom and kick drum with pedal. Also comes with a seat. The model number IS52C4MNB. My sister purchased this set of drums with intension of learning to play them but because of new job she has no time for lessons. She purchased these drums from Sam Ash Music Store in Raleigh, North Carolina. She has receipt for $856.09 and would like to recovery as much as possible since they have never been out of the boxes and at time of purchase the drums were on sale. Joel at 919-855-9581 is sales person drums were purchased from if you would like to verify purchase. My sister's name is Alicia Thomas. You can contact her at 919-770-4954 or me here on the forum if interested. Can't take pictures because the boxes have never been opened.