The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  F/S: Mint - Daddy Mo-Jo (4) String Cigar Box Guita
Michael Nemick

Caseville, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2011 8:25 am    

This instrument is mint. Very little playing time. I have neglected this long enough really centering on lap playing. I am selling this to fund yet another lap guitar. Here is a link to the Daddy Mo-Jo site with better photos than I took, along with pricing and a video. http://www.daddy-mojo.com/models/dolorosa.html It does come with the hard shell case pictured. PayPal preferred. This is a screamin' deal for what I paid. I will also include 2 glass slides, a John Pearse "Edge" slide, a handmade strap, 2 extra sets of strings and a Kenni Lee Burgis instructional DVD.Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. PM me.

$500 plus actual shipping.

This is a quote from John McNair, considered along with Shane Speal, the foremost authority on Cigar Box Guitars "That is a sound that can Never be made with 6 strings!.......go try and report back here immediately with your tail between your legs!!!!! but look seriously, not to beat a dead horse some more, but not only is a 3 (4) string guitar easier to play, but its funner to play.....and most important??? you look 10 times cooler when you whip out a cigar box guitar with just a few strings and blast the Les Paul snobs out of the room!"

[/url]
"I shall pass through this world but once, any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not deter or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again" Stephen Grellet