The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  F/S 6 String Lap Steel
Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 19 Nov 2011 5:35 pm    

I have a 6 String Artisan Lap Steel for sale.It is Red in color and it is in Excellent Condition.It is tuned C-6.I'm asking $110.00. It also has a nice Black Soft padded carrying case with a pocket to put your bar and picks.I will pay the shipping in the US only.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2011 4:20 pm     Price Change

OK I will drop th price to $90.00 and you pay the Shipment.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 25 Nov 2011 4:41 am    

This Lap Steel would make a good Christmas present for a grown up or a child.I may let it go for a little less make me a reasonable offer.I have a new Steel Guitar and a Dobro and don't have the time to learn to play the Lap Steel.
Sam White

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 5 Dec 2011 6:40 pm    

OK Bottom dollar will be $75.00 and I will pay the shipment.

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2011 6:43 pm     Sam

Close it up BOB No interest.
Sam White