The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  "Little" Buddys' Birthday Party
Buddy Jennison

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2011 3:15 pm    

I was contacted last night about RV Parking. Yes, just park them close to two Entertainers Buses, that will be there. Also, we will have at least one of the best Honky-tonk singers, around, Mr. Ronnie Dale. The weather forecast is what you might expect for the middle of April, Rain. So, throw an umbrella in the car, just to be on the safe side. Parking is on blacktop, so there's no problem there. Rain, sleet or snow, THE SHOW WILL GO ON !!!!!! ( I think I stole that line from someone/somewhere). Get ready for the some of the WORLDS GREATEST PICKERS AND ENTERTAINERS. You'll find out how Nashville got the moniker "Music City". REMEMBER BYOB. "Little" Buddy.

Tony Davis

Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2011 3:27 am    

Little Buddy ?..didnt you just have a B,day where Smiley and Lyn O played...how many birthdays a year do you have ?
Again I didnt get my invite....so iff you see a guy there in a Mail Mans outfit with an Australian accent....ask to see his I.D. and check his invite..could be using mine !!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Tony

Buddy Jennison

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2011 7:01 pm     Tony

I do have a birthday, "ever so often", About once a year, I think. Had one last year, about this time, I think. You ARE right, about often, too often. You don't need an invite, however Roos have to stay home, unless they pick steel. Thanks. "Little" Buddy.

Tony Davis

Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2011 3:10 am    

Hey Little Buddy

Thanks for the "You dont need an invite" and yes I can pick steel...Dobro too...Smiley lends me one of his Dobros when I am in Nashville.
So just let me know what month you plan to have a B'day next year and I will try to make it
Cheers....Tony Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Buddy Jennison

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2011 8:48 pm     Tony

In reply. You asked when my next birthday would be? Sometime next year, about the same time, as this year. If the good lord's willin' and the creek don't overflow. How much are Purple Dortons, "Down Under"? I think everyone should get new ones every six months and four days, or eleven/twelve, on sale."Little" Buddy.