The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Double coated padded picks
Doug Rolfe

Indianapolis, IN
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2011 12:10 pm    

Hi guys and gals. I have several picks available in both Nationals and Dunlops. You can order a pair of them from me by sending a check or money order for $8.00 which includes S&H to:
Doug Rolfe
5289 NCR 475 E.
Bainbridge Indiana 46105

Andy Hinton

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2011 2:33 pm     coated picks

Hey Doug; I'm sure happy to see someone else get in the coated pick biz. I've been doing it for the past 3 yrs. & shipped a lot of picks. Trying to get out of it for health reasons but keep getting orders. plan on selling my last ones in Dallas next month. I'll be happy to refer future orders to you. I'd suggest you open a paypal acct. It's so much simpler & faster too. The pick buddy. Andy H.

Doug Rolfe

Indianapolis, IN
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2011 9:44 am    

Thanks Andy. We'll keep the coated picks going as long as there is interest in them. This idea came out of my own problem, when my picks kept slipping off after my fingers started to sweat. Until I coated them, it was difficult to keep them on. Now that they are coated, they stay on easy without a lot of pressure and discomfort.

Doug Rolfe

Indianapolis, IN
Post  Posted 22 Feb 2011 8:29 am    

I am now set up to take a paypal or credit card for the picks as well as a check or money order. If you wish to use a credit card, just sent me your e-mail address and I will send you an invoice that can be used to pay either by Paypal or credit card. I trust that this will help for those of you who wish to use this payment method.

Ron Meecey

Pacific Mo. USA
Post  Posted 22 Feb 2011 5:18 pm    

Hey Doug, are the picks 025 gauge? If not, what is available? Thanks, Ron

Doug Rolfe

Indianapolis, IN
Post  Posted 23 Feb 2011 6:22 am    

Hi Ron. I can't be sure of the Nationals. I think they are either .225 or .25. The Dunlops are .25.

Thanks for asking

Doug Rolfe

Indianapolis, IN
Post  Posted 1 Mar 2011 6:25 am    

A big thanks to those who of you have started ordering picks. We are prepared to ship them just as soon as we receive your order and payment. You can use Paypal, which is very secure, whether you are a Paypal member or not.

Mike Kowalik

San Antonio,Texas
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2011 4:22 pm     padded picks

Doug.....I recieved my padded Nationals today.....what a brilliant idea!!!!

No more pain!!!!

Every steel player should have 'em...........

Last edited by Mike Kowalik on 6 Mar 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Doc Hope

Plant City, Fl & Greeneville Tn.USA
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2011 9:20 pm    

Hi Doug,I recieved my picks in the mail today,great picks,THANKS & keep on picking.
Doc Hope

Dennis Wireman

North West Indiana 47978
Post  Posted 6 Mar 2011 4:50 am     picks

doug got the picks and really nice job there my friend keep up the good work thanks

Andy Hinton

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2011 4:53 pm     double coated fingerpicks

A bump to the front page for Doug's picks. I'm sold out & still getting orders. Hey Howard Hughes; can you get on this one & help keep it up front like you did for me? good luck, Doug. Andy H.

Howard Hughes

Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2011 6:30 pm     double coated fingerpicks

Hay Andy,

It's Great To Hear From You, My Friend! & Yes, If Doug Would Like To Check Out Your Old Site & Want Me To Post ^^^TTT^^^, For Him, I Would Be Glad Too!.

It Would Look Something This:

Hi guys and gals. I have several picks available in both Nationals and Dunlops.

*Remember that the Nationals are dipped in black and the Dunlops are dipped in red.

You can order a pair of them from me by sending a check or money order (Also See ** Below) for $8.00 which includes S&H to:

Doug Rolfe
5289 NCR 475 E.
Bainbridge Indiana 46105

**I am now set up to take a paypal or credit card for the picks as well as a check or money order. You may contact me at that address and I'll process your order as soon as I can. Paypal is the easiest way to pay and you can use it whether on not you have a Paypal account. All you need is a credit card. You may also send a check or money order if you prefer, but that will slow the process down a little.

I trust that this will help for those of you who wish to use this payment method. Thanks for the orders.

My e-mail address is dougrolfe@tds.net.

**Doug, Good Luck On Your Pick Coating Business!.

Take Care, God Bless, "Keep On Steeling", Your Friend From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie-"The Wizard" Whoa!
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 24 Mar 2011 2:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

Andy Hinton

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2011 4:59 am     double coated fingerpicks

Thats fine Howie. I knew you'd help. The only thing to add to your post is a link to his e-mail.
Happy pickin'. Andy H.

Doug Rolfe

Indianapolis, IN
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2011 5:21 am    

Hi Andy. I would appreciate very much any help in keeping the info available for our friends who wish to purchase some padded picks. I have just placed another order for more Dunlops which should be arriving any day. It then will only take a few days to get them ready. I double dip them with a time for them to cure between dips and then they will be ready to send out. thanks again.

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 19 Mar 2011 5:46 am     Double coated padded picks

**Andy, Thank You!, No Problem My Friend & You're Right Exclamation . Take Care & God Bless Exclamation .

***Doug, No Problem & You're Welcome Exclamation,

I Would Be Glad To Keep Your Post (To The Top) "***TTT***".
http://tinyurl.com/4z4r74c

**If You Send Me Your Email address, I Can Add That To Your Ad, That Would Help People Reach You Faster With Orders!.

Thanks..♫Howie♫ Whoa!

hhughes1200200@yahoo.com
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 21 Mar 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeremiah Wade

Bladenboro, NC
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2011 5:51 am    

Can you coat some pro piks for me, I can send them to you to be coated if you are willing. I use thre finger picks not two. How much would the coating cost? Thanks from Atown

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 24 Mar 2011 7:32 am     Double coated padded picks

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks, For Looking Exclamation

♫Howie♫ Whoa!

Doug Rolfe

Indianapolis, IN
Post  Posted 24 Mar 2011 10:57 am    

Thanks for the orders. Just a note. My e-mail address is dougrolfe@tds.net. You may contact me at that address and I'll process your order as soon as I can. Paypal is the easiest way to pay and you can use it whether on not you have a Paypal account. All you need is a credit card. You may also send a check or money order if you prefer, but that will slow the process down a little. Remember that the Nationals are dipped in black and the Dunlops are dipped in red.

Tommy Everette

Whitakers, NC
Post  Posted 24 Mar 2011 5:12 pm    

A pair of each please! Very Happy

Doug Rolfe

Indianapolis, IN
Post  Posted 25 Mar 2011 4:59 am    

Tommy, send me your mailing address via e-mail and I will prepare a Paypal invoice for you. I will ship them as soon as I have the info. Thanks.

Darrell Schmidt

Charles City, Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 25 Mar 2011 11:45 am     double coated picks

Just got my picks in mail.Tried them a little and they certainly a comfortable pic.They will take a little getting used to but i believe I will like them.Doug thanks for the promt sevice.
Darrell

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 6 Apr 2011 10:18 am     Double coated padded picks

^^^TTT^^^

Ordering Info:

**I am now set up to take a paypal or credit card for the picks as well as a check or money order. You may contact me at that address and I'll process your order as soon as I can. Paypal is the easiest way to pay and you can use it whether on not you have a Paypal account. All you need is a credit card. You may also send a check or money order if you prefer, but that will slow the process down a little.

I trust that this will help for those of you who wish to use this payment method. Thanks for the orders.

♫Howie♫ For ♫Doug♫ Whoa!

Justin Cormier

Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2011 7:09 pm    

Got my picks in today Doug... Look awesome! I will try them out at my next gig...

Carter D-10

Fender Vibrosonic Reverb with JBL D130F

CNC Machinist
Cajun Musician

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 8 Apr 2011 8:29 pm     Double coated padded picks

^^^TTT^^^

Ordering Info:

♫Howie♫ For ♫Doug♫ Whoa!

Allen Winkelman

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2011 1:08 pm     nice

just got a pair of each by mail. very comfy, i think im gonna use these exclusively. thanks doug Smile