The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Okay..... I gave in. No Price Change on DVD
Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 31 Aug 2010 3:19 pm    

Due to popular demand, I have extended the introductory price for my Band In A Box Made Easy DVD for at least another month. So that is until October 1, 2010, the price will remail $20 plus $5 US shipping and $10 International.

Thanks again to everyone who's bought the DVD and for all the nice compliments you've given me. PG Music told me the other day that some of you have expressed your appreciation for my DVD to them. So, I've extended the introductory price for at least another month to show my appeciation to you guys that are recommending the DVD to your friends.

Again, thanks to all of you that have sent me your songs you created with BIAB after watching my DVD. I'm impressed with your work and I'm honored to know that you give me some credit for helping you. Keep the songs coming. Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Dan Moslander

Central California USA
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2010 8:48 pm     Biab

Hey, Rick....I bought your dvd awhile b4 I bought the BIAB software...so that I'd be ready. Received my mega pak yesterday, used your dvd and have already put in 5 songs for backing for my 6 string.
Thanks again for your hard work.....it makes it alot easier for a simple mind.....Dan

PS. Gonna start on my PSG pretty soon.......

don't have a gear list...I'm broke