The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Rooms At The Millennium
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Rooms At The Millennium
DeWitt Scott

St. Louis, Missouri, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2009 5:38 pm    

I have just received the news that the Millennium hotel has released a few more rooms that are now available for the I.S.G.C Convention. If you are needing a room then call (314) 241-9500 and ask for reservations. Tell them you are with the Steel Guitar Convention for the Convention special rate.

We have some new and exciting additions to this years Convention. Vibrato Records is sponsoring two 2 hours shows, Florida Entertainment Coaches is sponsoring one 2 hour show and Excel Steel Guitars is sponoring a 2 hour show. All of these shows will be in the Chouteau Room and broadcasted LIVE over SteelRadio.com!

The Hawaiian Gathering will be on Friday again this year and the Jazz Concert will be on Saturday again. More complete information to follow soon.

Now, about posting the actual players schedule. I had hoped that I could have posted it by now but there has been changes in the schedule almost daily. Hopefully, I will be able to post it by August 1st if not before.

I hope to see you in St. Louis...Scotty