The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  About the Push Pull Bob is talking about
Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jun 2009 12:23 pm    

Bobby Lee is only going on what other people are telling him. He talks to everyone else and dont have the guts to atleast talk on the phone. The guy that got this guitar was well informed. I told him in detail about this guitar. I also explained in detail all about why it was in parts. Eddie Thomas got this guitar and was happy for 2 weeks or more. Bobby Lee inquired about it once and i think he is PISSED OFF because he is probably to tight to spend the money for it so it looks like he has a grudge, Which i could care less. Also it was sold to a guy named Herb in Texas. Eddie thought i was selling him something he didnt want after 2 weeks or more and then done the same thing to Herb. What does that tell you. Bob as you see is not my Hero and never will be. I will tell the world that his choices is pretty childish. He could have called me and discussed this rather than do this so quick. So this should show the Steel Guitar world you better do as he says or you are in trouble. Another thing is i only told Herb about the guitar because he ask. I never pulled his arm. Apparently Bobby has never read the responses, Because like i said i made it clear as i could about the guitar. I think i'm a little pissed off right now. If anyone want to email or call me feel free.

Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jun 2009 1:17 pm     Ps

I also want to say Bob, Was the first one to say anything about something fishy about the guitar. What happened i got this from a guy i know and he messed up the End plate trying to make an all pull out of the steel that he was gonna he was gonna put all these parts on. So he was gonna put the serial number from the old end plate on this one on this blue Emmons. Then he decided to buy new end plates. Nothing in the world i can do about that. The reason i know he done this is because the night he got this steel i seen the serial number. I dont know any other way of knowing the serial number unless he wrote it down. I would say he never. He is kinda like some other people i know he just does what he wants. Another thing, Herb has called me a million times and i talk to him. He tells me that Eddie Thomas will not talk to him. Thats not my fault either. Sorry this all happened but - - - - Happens.