The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Missing Molly
Warren Cohran

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jun 2009 6:28 am    

Today marks the 2nd anniversary of Molly's passing. Please remember my family this day...Especially my Daughter Crystal. Everyday is hard without our precious Molly, but today seems to be the worst.

Here is a link, once again, to the memorial page that we've created for her. Please take the time to sign the guestbook...

http://molly-cohran.virtual-memorials.com/main.php?action=view&mem_id=10281&page_no=1

From a broken hearted Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Som0rH83b0c

Jody Sanders

Magnolia,Texas, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 3 Jun 2009 8:14 am    

Hang in there Warren. God will see you through. Jody.

Charles Davidson

Phenix City Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jun 2009 12:16 pm    

Warren,My heart goes out to you friend,Won't say [I know how you feel] I know it's an awful pain,She was a beautifull young lady.Things like this make NO sense at all. God bless your family. DYKBC.

Jay Yuskaitis

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jun 2009 2:18 pm     Missing Mollie

So very sorry. Hope time will help.
Jay Y.

Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 3 Jun 2009 3:07 pm    

This story is so sad...just heartbreaking. Peace be with you Warren. Crying or Very sad

Ken Newman

maitland, Florida, /desmoines,ia
Post  Posted 4 Jun 2009 7:42 am    

heaven and earth will never allow you to feel alone. there are always good people to support you through your devastating loss. RIP molly, it is ok. your family is ok.

Paul King

Gainesville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jun 2009 3:11 am     molly

My heart goes out to your family. Molly was a beautiful young lady. As I read the story I thought her death was so unnecessasry. Todays schools and events scare the crap out of me. I have two children in school and gang related events seem to be happening more. It is a shame our children cannot go to a school event without worrying about shot or being stabbed or even a bomb going off. The loss of Molly leaves such a huge void in this families life. There were friends who have a void in their life as well. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family as you remember Molly. The video was very touching as well.

Fred Burkett

Kingman, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jun 2009 4:08 pm    

God Bless you Warren, and your entire family. As I did last year, I went to the memorial page and watched every video, and listened to every song, and read every passage. It is so beautiful, as she was. I wish I could have known her, as she seemed to be such a wonderful child.

God rest her soul Warren, and God's peace upon you.

Fred and Polly

Fred Burkett

Kingman, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jun 2009 12:43 am    

What amazes me, is that 260 people have visited this message, and there are only 7 replys. Doesn't seem fair somehow... Here is a brother that lost his beloved granddaughter Molly, and it's hard to get people to pay their respects.

God Bless and keep you safe Warren.

Susan Alcorn

Baltimore, MD, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jun 2009 6:22 am    

Warren,

My heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your granddaughter Molly. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Take care,
Susan

Terry Niendorf

Boise, Idaho
Post  Posted 6 Jun 2009 8:56 pm    

Warren and Family... We are so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. Only you can know the incredible grief and sorrow you have endured and will for all the days and years. We wish for God to soften the pain and please know that you are in the hearts and prayers of all of us.

Chris Boyd

Leonia,N.J./Charlestown,R.I.
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2009 2:33 pm    

My heart goes out to you and your family...Chris

Rich Peterson

Moorhead, MN
Post  Posted 17 Jun 2009 8:05 am    

Warren, I can think of nothing to say. What senseless death. I hope humanity can find a better path than violence someday. And I hope you find some peace through our wishes. RP

Scott Hiestand

MA, U.S.A
Post  Posted 19 Jun 2009 6:43 am    

Warren

I just visited the memorial page for Molly. What a terrible, senseless tragedy. There are no words, my deepest sympathy and thoughts are with you and your family. I pray you all can begin to find peace.

God Bless

Bill Leff

Santa Cruz, CA, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jun 2009 7:55 am    

As a father of two beautiful daughters myself who thankfully made it through those high school years, I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you and your family.

My most sincerest condolences and hoping that you somehow find some peace.

Dave White

Fullerton, California USA
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2009 1:44 pm    

I think the reason there haven't been many replies to this is that it's very difficult to know what to say that would bring any comfort. It's always very difficult to lose someone close to you, that you love very much, and it's even worse when it happens due to a random act of senseless violence. I am so sorry and heartbroken over your loss, but I want you to know I believe God is in control of this, and eventually justice will be done. Standing before Him at the final Judgement, there will be no continuances or delays, and nowhere to hide. You were blessed to have such a sweet, beautiful child, and you have wonderful memories--cherish those and continue to be strong for her. I will pray for you.

Clyde Mattocks

Kinston, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2009 4:58 pm    

Warren, I stumbled across this thread and it touched me deeply. I have four daughters. I hate to tell you, but you'll have to endure one more indignity,
like when my 77 year old Dad was beaten and robbed by a thug. When they brought him into court from the lockup, I had to listen to his lawyer and state
detention employees (paid by me) tell the judge what a nice person he was and how well behaved he was in prison..duh. God bless you and your family.