The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  ALL DAY GOSPEL STEEL for Harold Steele
Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2000 7:23 pm    

Harolds friend Dean Neeley found us a building with a stage that will seat about 200 people and Dean has already paid for the building and he thinks he has a nice sound system and sound man lined up. The all day Gospel steel day will be Saturday October 21st 2000 at The Langley Community Center in Langley South Carolina, From 8:00 AM TILL 8:00 PM if anyone wants to come early to get setup help out or just shoot the breeze ETC. The music will probably start i would say around 11:00 AM give or take. We will probably play it by ear or as people start coming in. We can start whenever. Harold told me on the phone that 6:00 AM would be alright with him. Directions from Dean: Get off I-20 at exit 18 that is 19 North take that toward Aiken then go to 118 turn right then go to RT. 421 go right to a little town called Langley which is suppose to be 2 OR 3 miles, Dean said the Langley Community Center is on the right. If you pass the Fire Department you went one building to far. YOU HOT PICKERS CAN COME ALSO BECAUSE WE HAVE A FIRE TRUCK NEXT DOOR!!! LOL. Can someone transfer this post to other areas of the forum and Bobby Lees Forum also? I type slow. If anyone can do this let me know. Everyone please respond to this soon as possible and tell all your friends and enemys. Everyone is WELCOME. My email is gs@megsinet.net Phone is 614-836-0070. In the Aiken or Langley South Carolina area if you get lost or need anything call Dean Neeley at 803-648-5546. Hope to see a bunch there. Thanks, God Bless you. Gary Steele P.S. Harold is 75 years Young and been fighting Cancer, Lets make it a big day for him. He Loves everyone. And Harold we all Love you! P.S. I forgot to mention Harold Steele is a Moderator on the Christian Forum.
[This message was edited by Gary Steele on 15 September 2000

Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2000 1:53 pm    

WHO ALL IS COMING? THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT TIME HAROLD IS A SUPER DUPER GUY.

Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2000 2:40 pm    

Who is coming to help make this a big day for a Moderator right here on the forum, That people love this guy from all around the world. The one and only (BRO) MR. HAROLD STEELE IN AIKEN S. CAROLINA. If you cant make it on OCT 21st send him an email and be praying about his Cancer. Thanks to all. And Harold appreciates and loves everyone. He is a Genuine MASTER PIECE. God Bless You All. Gary Steele P.S. Pray that Harold feels like a new man on this day.