The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Michigan Steel Guitar Assoc.
Danny Hullihen

Harrison, Michigan
Post  Posted 23 May 2000 4:53 am    

The Michigan Steel Guitar Association's annual pickin picnik is scheduled for Sunday, June 25th. at the Harrison Moose camp grounds in Harrison, Michigan. The Association administrators would like to know who's planning on coming? Send us an email,or post a reply here.

Jerry Johnston

Roscommon,MI. USA
Post  Posted 27 May 2000 7:31 pm    

Danny,
Barring any unforeseen events, I will be there June 25th

JERRY

------------------

Evelyn Whitney

Muskegon, MI 49441 USA
Post  Posted 1 Jun 2000 9:34 am    

Danny
I can't tell you how much we appreciate your help in getting this picnic off to a good start. I've been shopping for all kinds of goodies and hope I don't forget anything real important.
We'll be there a day early and catch you at your Sat nite gig. Evelyn and L T

Danny Hullihen

Harrison, Michigan
Post  Posted 2 Jun 2000 4:25 am    

Evelyn:

I have received many phone calls from members as well as non-members about our pickin picnik, and it looks like the turn-out will be great for this event!

Several others have called asking about motel info that want to come up the night before the picnic, and I am going to reserve a few tables at the club on Saturday night just for for the steel players.

I've told many of our members that Frank Rogers and Alex Depue will probably be at the picnic as well, and they are really looking forward to that, and so am I!!!

This is going to be a fantastic event for the Michigan steel players, and I'm really looking forward to this event.

A profesional sound and equipment engineer will be there to handle all of our sound needs, and recording and videos will also be made available to all who may want them.

I'm looking very forward to seeing you and L.T. again. This is going to be fantastic!

For those of you who might be reading this, if you haven't confirmed your attendance yet, please email me or Evelyn right away.

Best regards to all.

Danny

Evelyn Whitney

Muskegon, MI 49441 USA
Post  Posted 14 Jun 2000 2:52 pm    

O K Time is closing in. We are excited about what a day of fun, music and food we will have. L T and Evelyn will arrive a day early to make sure (hopefully) that all details are taken care of. Remember if you are a non member the cost is just $5 for a great day of enjoyment. See you there.

Danny Hullihen

Harrison, Michigan
Post  Posted 15 Jun 2000 3:51 am    

The location for this great event has been inspected and is ready. The sound gear, recording, and video recording equipment has been assembled by my staff, and all are ready. We will be arriving at the Harrison Moose Camp grounds by 8:00 a.m. Sunday morning, June 25th. to install the sound gear and other needed items for this event The gates will open at 11:00 a.m.

The M.S.G.C. is counting on all of it's members to be there for this fun event, and for those of you who are not members, this will be a great opportunity for you to join. We are anticipating a great turn out. So if you love steel guitar, this is an event you definately won't want to miss.

There will be lots of great food, and some of the finest steel pickin your ears have ever heard! Non-Members are invited to come as well. The entry fee is only $5.00 per person for non-members, and I guarantee you'll get more than your moneys worth at this event. Don't miss this event, as I sincerely believe you'll be sorry if you do.