The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. I.S.G.C. Announcement
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  I.S.G.C. Announcement
DeWitt Scott

St. Louis, Missouri, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 10 Jul 2008 5:25 pm    

I'm pleased to announce that the players schedule is 95% confirmed now. St. Louis is unique in several ways. We are dedicated to get as many of the top name players on the show as we can. One problem is getting some players to confirm this far in advance. However, I will do my best to post the players schedule by Monday, July 14h. I just now got a phone call from Dee Floyd and he has confirmed that he will be here. I mention it now as Dee has only one arm. The only arm he has is the one on the right side. He will play real good and will even play harmonics! All with only one hand! You got see it to believe it! We have many more surprises. Several are surprise guests and I'm not at liberty to mention their names.

At one time I made an announcement that it is time to find new hero's. I take back that statement! The new hero's are already here! Among the new players who do you think deserves to be one of "our new hero's"? And give them the publicity they so richly deserve? This doesn't mean we should not forget hero's like Buddy Emmons, Lloyd Green and I could go on and on. And so could you. Scotty

Jeff Bradshaw

Leslieville, Alberta - Canada
Post  Posted 16 Jul 2008 9:11 pm     New Hero's

Hi Scotty, I certainly would put Jim Loessburg, Mike Johnson, Buck Reid, Slim Yamguchie & Tim Sergent forward as contenders for "New Hero's"...that said, nobody could replace Buddy, Lloyd, Jimmy, John, Ralph, Don, Curly, etc etc etc. My very best to you. ..jeff bradshaw