The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  **ATTENTION** Mullen HWP
Mike Mantey

Eastern Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 13 Feb 2008 3:57 pm    

It is official……

The Mullen HWP is being discontinued. This guitar has been built for over 20 years and will soon be no longer available. The last day to order an HWP Mullen guitar will be March 30th 2008. The HWP guitar is only available thru Herby Wallace. Please contact Herby to place your final orders.
http://www.herbywallace.com/

The HWP is being replaced with a G2 Herby Wallace Edition., This will be the G2 model guitar with the complete polished package as well as tone control and defeat switch. The
Herby Wallace Edition will only be sold through Herby Wallace. This new G2 guitar is the best guitar ever built by Mullen Guitars.

We are giving the opportunity for all current HWP orders to be upgraded to a G2 Herby Wallace Edition You must contact Herby Wallace to make the upgrade. Please check with him on pricing and everything with your options. Upgrading will not extend your wait time.

We would like to thank all of you who have purchased an HWP in the past. It has been a great guitar for us, and we look forward to many years of the new G2. If you haven’t seen one yet, check it out, it will be worth it. Thank you again from all at Mullen Guitars.

http://www.herbywallace.com/
(970) 664-2518
sales@mullenguitars.com
www.mullenguitars.com

Herby Wallace

Sevierville, TN, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2008 12:09 am     Herby Wallace Signature G2

Everything Mike said above is true. The HWP has been my favorite guitar for years, but the new G2 is really unbelieveable. I never dreamed that anything could be any better than the HWP for my taste. Del Mullen spent several years in research and development of the G2 and it paid off. I will be playing and showing the new Herby Wallace model G2 at all the steel guitar shows I have booked, so be sure to check it out. Also, I am offering some super prices on all HWP orders placed before March 30th, so if you've been considering an HWP, this is the chance to still get one at a great price, so be sure to check with us for the HWP or G2.

Herby Wallace

Herby Wallace

Sevierville, TN, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2008 3:22 pm     HWP

Bump

Herby Wallace

Sevierville, TN, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2008 2:43 pm     HWP

Bump