The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Out Of Sync Videos
James Harrison

New Brockton, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2007 9:34 pm    

Crying or Very sad I have Applian Replay Converter Software, and when I convert a FLV Video file to MPEG4 or WMV, the audio and video is out of sync. The Audio is delayed, (Applian is of no help) I think it is in the Video FPS or the Audio Bitrate settings. But I don't know what to set them on. Or do I need more or different Software? Please help if you can.
James

James Harrison

Post  Posted 21 Oct 2007 8:38 pm    

Whoa! Come on you Computer Music Gurus. I know there are Computer nuts on here smarter than I am so let me hear from you. When you guys download a video from You Tube and convert it from .FLV to .WMV or other extensions where you can make a backup music CD to play along with, do you have out of sync Video and Audio when the .FLV file is in sync?
James

Therman Jones

Stillwater, OK USA
Post  Posted 22 Oct 2007 9:55 am    

I am not familiar with the software you are using, but I don't have any problems using vdownloader 0.61 to capture youtube videos. This free application lets you download the flv from youtube and converts the file to mpeg4..divx..and saves it on your harddrive. I can then use these files in windows movie maker without any problem.

If you are interested do a google search for 'vdownloader 0.61' to get the latest version.
Good luck with your problem.
TJ

James Harrison

Post  Posted 22 Oct 2007 6:38 pm    

Thanks Therman, I will check it out. I just heard from Applian Replay Converter and they are aware of the problem and are working on a new version.
James