The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  THANK YOU JOE WRIGHT
Ray Walker

Smithfield, NC, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2007 6:37 am    

I want to offer a heartfelt thank you to Joe Wright for surprising us with a visit last night in The Steel Guitar Chat Room. You adding a little more flavor to Mike McGee's seminar was nice and I know Mike enjoyed it as well. I hope we were able to show you how much fun we have. Mike McGee, you turned the light bulb on for me last night and for that I am grateful. You are such a good instructor and easy to learn from and I know I speak for the others who came in that you did a spectacular job. Joe Wright is moving back to Michigan to take care of his Mom and our thoughts and prayers are with him. Someone might want to ship him a coat...cause boy and girls I hear it's pretty "brisk" up in those parts right now Very Happy
We have a lot of new requests for membership into the room and I assure you that we are processing them for you. In the meantime if you have any question you may e-mail us at
admin@steelguitarchatroom.com and either Don Poland or myself will contact you ASAP. In the meantime, we had a great showing last night and another very well organized seminar and again my hat is off to you Mr Mike McGee.

Ray and Don and staff
The Steel Guitar Chat Room
www.steelguitarchatroom.com

Michael McGee

Everton, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2007 7:22 am    

Ray, I concur that it was such a pleasure to have Joe sit in with us last night. I offer my personal invitation to Joe to come back and visit any time! How can you put a value on tips from guys like Joe, Randy Beavers, Norm Hamlet, etc. The chatroom is a wealth of information immediately available that was unheard of in past generations.

My personal thanks to all our members for putting up with my ramblings again. I need to go to the sidelines for awhile before I run them all off! It's usually the case that theory discussions cause more questions than answers. But if a 'light bulb' or two came on, so much the better.

I believe in the things that the chatroom can accomplish (and IS accomplishing), and I will always try to help the chatroom members any way I can.

Last edited by Michael McGee on 21 Feb 2007 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Farris Currie

Ona, Florida, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2007 8:02 am    

Good Morning to you guys,

Yes last night was a great night!!!

As i said, I'm old country guy, don't really understand all the
music thera stuff, but hard to train a old dog new tricks!!!

I'm just so excited to be a part of all the GUYS that are so
great. And without the ORIGIONAL CHAT ROOM, there would
never be a way for me to talk,and listen to the pros.

Thank you to MIKE for the great teaching last night my friend.

And to RAY, DON, and on and on to each of you

farris

Terry McCumbee

West Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2007 2:54 pm    

I would like to Thank Mike Mcgee and Joe Wright For a GREAT Seminar last Night.We are Looking Forward To seeing new Members all the time and the STEEL GUITAR CHAT ROOM is a good place to come and learn.As Ray has said in his Post.He is getting a lot more New Members and we are looking Forward to haveing each and every one of you there.Where can you go to Play your Steel Live in the ROOM if you woujd like or just Listen
to some GOOD STEEL GUITAR MUSIC. PLUS all of the Seminars so do not wait join Today.We are looking Forward to seeing each and everyone fo you. I would like to THANK RAY and DON Poland for all they do for The STEEL GUTAR CHAT ROOM

Shorty Smith

Columbus, Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 22 Feb 2007 2:01 pm     Music Siminar

I would like to give a giant thanks to Mike for the great job he did in the chat room Siminar, the info was great. Also to Joe for injecting his knowledge on music theory, thanks Joe. These Siminars produce a lot of info for the members that are interested in the Steel Guitar or music in general. Thanks to Ray and Don for letting these siminar enter our chat room, Shorty