The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  SSS Steel Guitar Chatroom
Nick Reed

Russellville, KY USA
Post  Posted 13 May 2006 4:14 am    

All you Steel Pickers are invited to come over to The Steel Guitar Chatroom on "Sweet Southern Sounds". It's FREE with no monthly FEE. We have some great discussions about Steel Guitars and some good Steel Tunes to listen to. Just click on below, log-in and join in on the fun. http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=1ad046c4&p=0

Ron !

Post  Posted 13 May 2006 3:02 pm    

I hope that a lot of people will tune in on this web-site.Larry Simpson is a good host and provides us with a great web-space to talk about Pedal Steel Guitars.We steel players need a place like this.I hope that I can welcome a bunch of steel players on this free web-site.You can play music and talk or type.Larry gave us the space to set this up and Karen,Nick and I took the chance and started the steelroom again.Hope to see ya'll soon.

Thanks for the web-space Larry..

Ron

------------------

Click here to E-mail us.

Karen Kaylee Records
KRS D-10 10x8, KRS SD10 4x6 EMMONS P/P S10 3x5 Peavey Session 400 LTD, Peavey Ultra 15" Peavey All Tube 15"
Fender Twin Reverb Hilton Volumepedal

[This message was edited by Ronald Steenwijk on 13 May 2006 at 04:16 PM.]

Karen Hawk

Western Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 14 May 2006 2:28 am    

It is wonderful to see ole friends, and make new ones. The room is filled with great music. and good topics. Yesterday it was greatto hear alot of my favorite steelers.Lloyds one of my favorites, and I really enjoyed all the songs Nick played.I hope more good folks will stop in and say hello, play a tune, and have some fun.

Karen Kaylee