The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  used instructional material for sale E9 & C6
Don McClellan

California/Thailand
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2005 7:51 pm    

I have old pedal steel instructional material I'd like to sell. I have courses by Buddy Emmons, Jeff Newman, Paul Franklin, Herby Wallace and Doug Beaumier..

Doug Beaumier - E9 &C6 35 Popular Melodies (book & cassett)

Herby Wallace - one book, 4 tapes and 4 songs tabed (I don't have all the tab for all the tapes. This is what I have) 4 C6th Tapes: Tape 1 (4 songs) All of Me, September Song, Secret Love and Georgia. Tape 2:Indiana, L-O-V-E, On the Street Where You Live. tape 3, Just a Closer Walk, Misty, Cllumbus Stockade Blues,Release Me, Dear Heart and runs, endings and intros. Tape 4: You Wouldn't Know Love, I Love You Because and You Comb Her Hair. The tab is limited to When I fall in Love, Girl from Ipanema, L-O-V-E, The Days of Wine And Roses and a book called Approach To The C6th Tuning which includes Release Me, Dear Heart, Just a Closer Walk With Thee, Columbus Stockade Blues and Misty.

Buddy Emmons - All I have of Buddy's is a talk tape called Basic C6th (no tab) and several rhythm track tapes: Goin' Out Swingin", Its All In The Swing, Swingin' Our Way, Swing...And Other Things, Swingin' by Request, Toy Box (with Paul Franklin) and Xmas Sounds.

Jeff Newman - Rhythm Track tapes including Steel Tracks 1 (country), Woodshed Workshop 39, and Steel Tracks 2 (blues and swing). Also I have Last Date (instructional tape no tab) ,The Universal E9/B6 Course book one and Music To Get C6th By (book).

Paul Franklin - Instructional talk tapes: E9 speed picking pts 1 & 2, E9 Western Swing pts 1 & 2, Ballad E9 pt 2, Advanced E9, Speed Picking Minor Chords E9, 100% E9 No Blocking Required, E9 Speed Picking parts 1 & 2, E9 speed picking 3 & 4, Advanced speed picking E9, E9 Styles (breaking the speed limit) and Jazz Solo Series 12 bar blues C6th.

I want to sell each as a bundle or all together.

Doug Beaumier - $12

Buddy Emmons - $45.

Jeff Newman - $35.

Herby Wallace - $45.

Paul Franklin - $75

You can buy them all for $175. Its all in good shape. Let's talk, Thanks Don

[This message was edited by Don McClellan on 28 March 2005 at 08:27 PM.]

Gary Shepherd

Fox, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2005 8:27 pm    

I'll take Beaumier and Franklin.

------------------
Gary Shepherd

Sierra Session D-10

Carter D-10

www.16tracks.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Don McClellan

California/Thailand
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2005 8:31 pm    

Gary, The Franklin tapes are taken but the Beaumier stuff is still available. Email me, Don

Silvio Bello

Los Angeles, California USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2005 8:57 pm    

Hi Don,
I'll take the Newman and Emmons ,please .
Thank you.
Silvio Bello

Gary Shepherd

Fox, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2005 2:18 pm    

PayPal?

------------------
Gary Shepherd

Sierra Session D-10

Carter D-10

www.16tracks.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Don McClellan

California/Thailand
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2005 2:31 pm    

Gary, Please email me at my email address yours is not working for me for some reason. Don