The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Webb 6-14 E
Tyler DeNeui

South Dakota, USA
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2005 3:06 pm    

I have a Webb 6-14E that I ran across, I am not a steel player so I would like to sell it. E-mail me with any questions. I also have pictures I can send.

Willis Vanderberg

Petoskey Mi
Post  Posted 25 Mar 2005 1:02 pm    

Tyler...E-mail me with an address
Thank you

Bud

Willis Vanderberg

Petoskey Mi
Post  Posted 26 Mar 2005 2:15 pm    

Tyler:
I have sent you numerous e-mails with out a response. I assume you have backed out of the deal..
Bud

Larry King

Watts, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 27 Mar 2005 5:08 am    

Me too !!!

Jim Whitaker

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 27 Mar 2005 7:56 am    

What is the price?

------------------
JIM
"Zum SD10 3/6 """ "74" LTD & Session LTD, Nasville 400, Profex II "53" Esquire, "63 Epiphone, "63" Precision,
"77" Jazz

David Higginbotham

Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 27 Mar 2005 8:30 am    

If memory serves me correctly, I received an email shortly after Tyler listed. This Webb was missing the speaker and a Radio Shack speaker of sorts was installed to see if the amp was working. The price I was quoted was $800 plus shipping as is. I passed!
Dave

------------------
BMI S-12 8&5, Bassfex, Webb 614-E

Jim Whitaker

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 27 Mar 2005 3:11 pm    

Thanks David

------------------
JIM
"Zum SD10 3/6 """ "74" LTD & Session LTD, Nasville 400, Profex II "53" Esquire, "63 Epiphone, "63" Precision,
"77" Jazz

Steve Schmidt

Ramsey, MN, USA
Post  Posted 27 Mar 2005 5:01 pm    

I bought this amp a few days ago.
Steve

Tyler DeNeui

South Dakota, USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2005 9:05 am    

This Amp Has Been Sold. Thanks For Your Interest. And Thanks To Steve... Enjoy And God Bless.

Willis Vanderberg

Petoskey Mi
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2005 9:27 am    

Hey Steve;
let us know what the amps was...I don't think this was a good way to sell it.
I was led to believe I was the buyer,quoted shipping charges, Then no news for four days. Then finally notified I didn't get it.Go figure ? I guess Tyler thought this was e-bay

[This message was edited by Willis Vanderberg on 28 March 2005 at 09:29 AM.]

J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2005 3:23 pm    

There's nothing more annoying then replying to a "for sale" post only to hav it go unanswered for an extended time. Then when you finally prod them enough to reply they say it was sold "some time ago"----at least on FleaBay they're reply in a somewhat timely mannter!

J W

Tyler DeNeui

South Dakota, USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2005 10:02 pm    

For those of you with issues on the sale... I am sorry that you did not get a response the same day or possibly the day after you sent your email. I did leave town for a number of days... I think it is terribly rude to post messages aginst the seller when you have no information on the situation. Im sorry that it did not work out for you. However one more time I would like to say thank you to Steve, God Bless

Willis Vanderberg

Petoskey Mi
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2005 6:18 pm    

This will be my last post on this subject. I dont't consider it rude when I find that the seller accepted my offer of $ 650.00 plus I was to pay all the shipping
( $ 65.00 ). Then after no answer for four days I find the amp was sold for $ 600.00
and the excuse was it didn't have to be shipped. Live and learn but, rude I am not.

Tyler DeNeui

South Dakota, USA
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2005 12:30 am    

I was traveling to the city in which steve lives already and I sent out an e-mail asking for a response before I left town. After not recieving the response from Willis Vanderberg I decided that it was convenient and less hastle to sell to steve. Had Willis Vanderberg responded by the time I had asked then this may have been a different story. Once again, I am sorry things dont work out as you may have planned but I gave a date for a response and it was not met before I left town. I dont think there is any need to be posting misleading information aginst my name.

David Higginbotham

Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2005 5:19 am    

With all due respect Tyler, "a deal is a deal" and once you have committed to one it shows a lack of integrity to back out. This should apply even under the event of "less hassle." You listed the amp for sale with the understanding of shipping. You had a firm offer from Willis with an agreed upon price. Then for convenience sake, you accepted another offer. I have had only one person do this to me on the forum and it was over a set of pickups. Rest assured I have never and will never deal with this particular person again.

I realize you are new to the forum, but please realize that the forum is filled with many helpful and honest people. I don't like to see anyone get off on the wrong foot.
Dave

Tyler DeNeui

South Dakota, USA
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2005 7:49 am    

Dave,
realizing that I am a new member, there are no rules, regulations or code of ethics listed for me to follow. I am not a steel guitar player, I came here to sell an amp and that is what I did. I sold it like I would any other piece of equipment and having asked him to respond by a certin time and then not getting a response tells me that he was not interested. If there is some code of ethics or proper way of selling, then this should be listed for new members.