The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Webb Fender Sho Bud
J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2004 4:16 am    

Several things have to go as there's a few other deals I need to close soon!

'74 Sho Bud D-10 Pro II in the "root beer" or brown color---solid wood and not mica covered. Doesn't seem to be any major issues but this has been a players instrument. Not sure what the copedant is since I'm new to pedal steel but it is an 8 x 4 and apart from the E-66's seems to be all original. Beat-up case included $1400 + DHL shipping

Webb 6-14 E with extension cabinet--newer model with the direct out and effects loop. Built for Tommy White featuring a 12" JBL E 120 speaker in both enclosures--remote reverb control included. Most wouldn't believe the tone you can get from two 12" speakers. $1400 + DHL shipping

Various Fender blackface amps: 2 Twin Reverbs, 1 Dual Showman head, 1 Vibro Champ & 1 Champ. All original including speakers and complete electrical overhaul service including new tubes. $400-$1600 each + DHL shipping.

Full details and photos available to those seriously interested. Please email me direct so we're not wasting b0b's web space.

Thanks all for looking!

J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2004 4:11 am    

Thanks to all for the kind and polite emails I've received about my things for sale here---it's nice to NOT get insults about what I'm offering of how much I'm seeking. I know I'm not the low-price leader BUT what I have IS fair market priced and considering condition and originality. It just takes style, class, a discerning eye AND a great ear to really appreciate my stuff!! LOL

Thanks again guys---& girls, too!

J W

Dustin Rigsby

Parts Unknown, Ohio
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2004 9:58 pm    

To the top for JW.

------------------
D.S. Rigsby
Wilcox SD10 3&5