The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Tubefex F/S
Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2004 6:55 pm    

This unit is in perfect working order. The motor pots,Up and down and right and left arrows all work perfect.Also this unit has the Memory chip that replaces the battery. It has only been used in a non-smoking atmosphere.$350.oo + fedEx ground.Manual included.
Payment US.Postal Money Order Only

Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2004 6:58 pm    

A few pictures.

Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 19 Nov 2004 11:21 pm    

Several Have E-mailed me saying they can buy Tubefexes for $250 + freight all day long.This is true.But can you buy one from someone who will state on public Forum that the Tubefex has No motor-pot problems,no damage from a battery that has leaked.No problems at all.That's what I'm stating.Also this unit just had the new memory chip installed last spring so it should never need a battery. Consider all the above before buying any Tube or Transtubefex.Thanks for looking..)...bb

Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2004 5:46 am    

Up Please!

Ken Fox

Nashville GA USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2004 7:40 am    

Bobby is right there. I repair and have sold a lot of these. You never know what you are buying from some folks. I had one with a bad processor, cost a $100.00 and freight to fix. Had another with a bad pot ($80.00 part). Almost every unit I have gotten has a bad or leaky battery (replaced around a 100 so far in the last 4 years). Just add the cost of freight to and from the factory and the labor/parts for a battery change out and you will soon see this is not such a bad price!
The memory chip is a real winner, it replaces the battery and never lets you lose memory again. I have done a lot of these chips. Any Tubefex or Transtubefex I sell will have this chip in it!

[This message was edited by Ken Fox on 22 November 2004 at 01:39 PM.]

Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2004 9:14 am    

To answer a few E-mails.This unit is loaded with the Newman version II programs.However there are about 10 programs I wrote myself. All of which include the Tube side.Which is my favorite part of the Tubefex.The Tube-side can of course be added to any or all of the Newman programs.Thanks for looking...............bb

[This message was edited by Bobby Boggs on 04 December 2004 at 09:00 AM.]