The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Two Lap Steels F/S
Bill Taft

Sturgeon Mo. USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2005 5:47 pm    

I have a VOLU-TONE yellow pearloid with a soft tweed case 6 string keys may have been replaced, but I am not sure the chrome cover over the pickup has the name of guitar and a pat#.RE-200 70 guitar looks real nice and sounds good, but the tone control does not work, also the cord plugs in at the end of the guitar like a elec acoustic.250.00 plus S/H. 6string Dwight grey pearloid it was working then it sit for a couple of years without being played and after I put on new strings on it and a new adaptor to plug the cord in couldnt get a sound so the mag went bad or a loose conn. or could be the new adaptor I just know I am selling it as is, and it is a nice looking lap with a hardshell case 100.00 plus S/H if you are serious I will send a couple of photos.
Thanks and email me I am still not getting notification on replys.

------------------
ZUM 2003 Black SD-10 Peavey 112 Amp and if needed my 1985 Evans FET 500 LV Custom Amp.

Ron Victoria

New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2005 6:53 pm    

I sent email for some pics on the Dwight. I posted in case you didn't get it. Thanks, Ron

Bill Taft

Sturgeon Mo. USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2005 1:40 pm    

Ron I did get your mail on the dwight and as I said it is sold as is and a Money order or cashiers check sorry I didnt post that part.
Looks like the Dwight might be sold not a 100% sure but until Ron says it is a go it is his and I still have the volu-tone a real nice guitar.
Thanks

------------------
ZUM 2003 Black SD-10 Peavey 112 Amp and if needed my 1985 Evans FET 500 LV Custom Amp.