The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Sho Bud Webb Fender
J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2004 4:05 am    

Several pieces of gear that just HAVE to go---other "hot deals" pending so room has to be made;

'74 Sho Bud D-10 in fair condition and I'm sure it needs work but not certain what exactly. (I'm new to steel and bought this not knowing too much so can't speak to what might be required) Ricky Davis says it's a '74 Pro II. Full photos avaiable to help identify the particualars. Beat-up case included. $1400 + DHL shipping

Webb 6-14 E combo amp with extension cabinet. This was made for Tommy White featuring 12" JBL E120's which work perfectly for pedal steel. The tone from two 12's will amaze you! $1400 + DHL shipping

Fender blackface amps 2 Twin Reverbs, 1 Dual Showman head, 1 Vibro Champ & 1 Champ. All original, new tubes and fresh service $400-1600 each.

Photos and full details available to seriously interested parties. Please email me direct as I don't want to waste b0b's space here. Thanks for looking!

Andy Zynda

Wisconsin
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2004 6:15 am    

Hi JW,
Is the Dual Showman the reverb, or non-reverb model?
Thanks for the email by the way.
-andy-

J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2004 4:03 am    

I've received a lot of interest about my things here and I sincerely appreciate everyone who has contacted me. For a change I'm in contact with people that are asking good questions without insulting me along the way. I post on other boards about some musical items and the rude behavior I just can't understand. Most of those who reply here have been pretty nice to deal with. Not everyone mind you---but it's the majority!

J W

Farris Currie

Ona, Florida, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2004 12:19 pm    

JW,BUMP for the forum!!!